We provide a wide range of services for the Garden Railway enthusiast including:
- Service and repair of electric and steam powered models
- Fitting & repairs of digital decoders and sound equipment
- Conversion of steam models from manual to radio control
- Design & Build service for commercial customers
- Training courses for Digital Massoth equipment
- Bespoke Painting and Lining work – see more details here: https://www.grsuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/GRS-Lining-Guide-2.pdf
- GRS kit building undertaken by skilled modellers
- Custom made nameplates
- Custom made transfers
- Free tea or coffee when you are in our shop!
We purchase secondhand garden railway items from single locomotives through to complete collections (including dismantling, if necessary).
- Buy in
- Commission Sales
We buy or sell: G Scale, 16mm, Gauge 3 and Gauge 1 – Electric, Battery & Live Steam. We also buy in buildings, control systems (UK power ONLY) & all accessories relating to the above.
Commission sales are sold with a percentage charge (details on application) and each item carries a £10 listing fee which covers a photograph and description on our website. We also advertise expensive items in our monthly advertising campaigns.
Please contact us on 01844 345158 to discuss and further details.